With the new year quickly approaching, you may be thinking of your new year's resolutions, but here at Peach Bum we believe the best way to accomplish your goals is by starting now. With that in mind we have created a list of 10 goals you can aim for in order to finish the year off strong—whether that's completing one of these healthy habits or all, it will be a perfect way to end the year and create healthy habits for the new year.
1. Make your bedMaking your bed first thing in the morning is an excellent way to start a productive day.
2. Drink a gallon of water a dayA gallon may seem like a lot at first, but one of our favorite hacks is to invest in a cute, big water bottle to make the process easier. Drinking this amount of water will improve your skin, focus, and will contribute an overall healthier body and mind.
3. Pick up a new hobbyAlthough this year is busy, setting aside time to start a new hobby or revisit your favorite pastimes can drastically improve your mood and productivity. Whether it's is learning how to play an instrument, exercising, or picking up a new language, spending 5-10 minutes a day engaging in a fun hobby is a great way to challenge yourself and boost your mood. (remember consistency is key).
4. ExerciseThis pairs perfectly with picking up a new hobby; but any type of exercise or daily movement will improve your overall health and well-being. Endorphins make you happy!
5. Get readyAlthough we are all spending more time at home than ever, getting ready is a perfect way to jumpstart your confidence in the morning and feel more productive during the day. Try out a new makeup look or don your favorite feel-good outfit!
6. Call a loved oneThis is a great way to stay connected or re-connect with the people you love. Picking up the phone and having a conversation with those closest to you will help to strengthen your relationships and support system in a time when we are distanced from others.
7. Feed your soulThis can mean many things: from listening to your favorite song, or going on a long drive, strive to accomplish at least one thing that will makes you happy and brings joy to your soul.
8. Write down your goalsBy writing down your goals your goals you're 42% more likely to accomplish them! If you need an extra bit of motivation, treat yourself to a cute journal or stationery.
9. Eat breakfastThis is something we've heard our entire lives, but it's true! By eating breakfast, it'll jumpstart your metabolism and increase your energy to help you power through your day.
10. Clear your mindThere are many ways of doing this but some of our favorites are journaling, meditating, and yoga. These practices will help you to become more mindful and manage anxiety and stress.